To be a leading in professional development, educational improvement, and scholarship for quality teaching and learning
- To inform the development and facilitate the implementation of learning-and-teaching-related policies, guidelines, and strategic initiatives in the University.
- To promote a culture of learning and teaching excellence, grounded in impactful trainings, the innovative use of educational technologies and scholarly approaches to learning and teaching.
- To build capacity for members of the University involved in teaching or supporting learning and teaching.
- To provide outstanding learning opportunities for the students through effective teaching and learning technologies, and professional development for university staff to advance teaching.
- Teaching and learning is to support Zamzam University college mission for being internationally recognized through the implementation of methods that help students to learn more successfully and actively.
- Learning outcomes at Zamzam University college are well defined, based on international standards and local needs.
Teaching and Learning Duties
- The EDC is working together with all lecturers and streams at Zamzam University College to improve the quality of teaching and enhance active learning.
- Structured and well-planned teaching approaches are required to achieve learning outcomes. Therefore, the major duties of the EDC include:
- Run workshops on course and program learning outcomes.
- Analyze and map course learning outcomes.
- Ensure the Integration at every level of the curriculum needs to be improved.
Monitor on a continuing basis with necessary adjustments made in offered programs to ensure continuing relevance and quality